4 days Golden Triangle Tour is an exclusive trip circuit of North East India, which takes you to three prime destinations Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These three cities are the crown or say even gem cities as a historic emblem standing in three different states, but very close to each other. Delhi the capital city is now the busiest city and political hub of the country, but the chapter of Delhi has various pages. Delhi with being a capital city, earlier it was the victory symbol for the rulers in India. Mughals and Rajput both had ruled India, but Mughals has given masterpieces of arts and architecture to Delhi. The Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun Fort, Jama Masjid are the most sought heritage attractions. Next, take you to the city of Taj, Agra. Taj Mahal incites the feeling of unending love, hence it is revered by lovers. Jaipur, the town painted pink is a romantic getaway.
Route: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Jaipur
4 Days Golden Triangle Tour Package - Highlights
- Capture the beauty of the universally admired masterpiece - Taj Mahal, and realize why it is one of the 7 Wonders of the World
- Dip into it for shopping sprees near the Red Fort and take pictures of the photogenic corners of the city
- Admire the beauty of Amer Fort by visiting the most authentic Sheesh Mahal where the legendary song Pyaar kiya toh darna kya was shot
- Sit on the edge of the walls of the Nahargarh Fort and admire the pink city with the sunset overlooking you.
- Spend the evening witnessing the beauty of half submerged - Jal Mahal, where only one floor is visible above the water level
Includes: Stay, Breakfast, Transfer, Sightseeing and More
Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days
Day 01 Arrival at Delhi | Welcome to the Capital City of India
- Reach Delhi, where a representative will help you get transferred to the hotel.
- On reaching the hotel, complete the check-in process and take some rest.
- Later in the afternoon, proceed to Jantar Mantar which is a huge observatory that contains astronomical structures and instruments, all of which are built entirely of masonry.
- You can then proceed to visit Raj Ghat, a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi at the west bank of the Yamuna River.
- You can also drive past Rajpath overlooking the Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House and visit the India Gate.
- Once you are done exploring Delhi, you can proceed back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 02 Delhi To Agra | Home to Magnificent Taj, One of the Seven Wonders in the World
- Wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast and then you can get ready for a drive to another historical and romantic city of Agra.
- En route, you can visit Sikandra - a red sandstone and marble tomb built by Emperor Akbar himself.
- On arrival at Agra, check-in to your hotel and take some rest.
- In the afternoon you can visit the world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz.
- Further, you can also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts.
- Once you are done exploring the beautiful city of Taj, you can return back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Day 03 Agra to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri | Welcome to the 'Pink City of India'
- Wake up in the morning, and after having a healthy breakfast you can visit Agra Fort before you leave for 'Pink City', Jaipur.
- En route to Jaipur, you can take a short stopover at Fatehpur Sikri - the capital of the Mughal Empire also known as the city of Victory.
- Here you will be visiting the beautiful Buland Darwaza, which is one of the largest gateways in the world.
- After you are done exploring Fatehpur Sikri, you can proceed to Jaipur.
- On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel and take some rest.
- The remaining day is at leisure and you can opt to explore the surroundings.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 04 Sightseeing in Jaipur and Departure
- Have a hearty breakfast before embarking on the full-day sightseeing tour to Jaipur.
- You can visit the grand Amber Fort and Palace cradled on the top of Aravali Hill overlooking the Pink City of Jaipur.
- Then you can proceed to Gaitore which is not only a royal cremation ground of Kachhwaha Rajputs but also an architectural marvel.
- On your way back, you can stop over at the beautiful Man Sagar Lake and admire the grand Jal Mahal palace made of Red Sandstone.
- Later, you can explore the rich history of Jaipur as you proceed to City Palace and Museum and Jantar Mantar, which is a heritage site with fixed instruments for making astronomical observations.
- Later, you can proceed for a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- In the evening drop at Jaipur airport or railway station with sweet memories of golden triangle tour 4 days.