A fake town named 'Chokhi Dhani' is located around 20 kilometres from Jaipur's main city and is a wonderful reflection of Rajasthani culture, food, customs, and heritage. Chokhi Dhani translates directly to Rajasthani Culture.
The hamlet was established in 1989 on a 10-acre plot of land with the intention of attracting and introducing tourists to true Rajasthani culture and tradition. Soon after, by 1994, Chokhi Dhani has earned its own place in the hearts of travellers all around the world.
Visitors may experience rural life and learn about Rajput chivalry since it shows the vivid culture, art, folklore, and tradition of Rajasthan.
Chokhi Dhani Jaipur Location
Chokhi Dhani hamlet is located at the Jaipur end of the Ajmer-Jaipur route. The town is positioned away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis and offers visitors peace and tranquillity.
Chokhi Dhani Jaipur Attractions and Activities
1. Haldighati Battle - Reliving Rajput history: The legendary battle of Haldighati, fought between the Mewars of Kumbhalgarh commanded by Maharana Pratap and the Mughals headed by Maharaja Man Singh I of Amer, is reenacted by artists in Chokhi Dhani. The depiction of the violent combat in which the Rajputs triumphed transports the spectator on a nostalgic and emotional journey.
The dramatisation or reenactment of the Haldighati Battle is the most visible activity in Chokhi Dhani and should not be missed while Chokhi Dhani Booking.
2. Rath Khana: The Rath Khana showcases the chariots utilised by Rajput royalty since antiquity. All chariots utilised across Rajasthan by all royal dynasties provide guests with a one-of-a-kind experience.
3. Temples in Chokhi Dhani: In Chokhi Dhani, there is a copy of the Vaishno Devi Temple, as well as an artificial waterfall. Balaji Temple, Jungle Devta Temple, Ganesh Temple, and Tejaji Temple are some of the other temples to watch out for here. The temples' variety reflects the beliefs of Rajasthan's various people.
4. Camel, Elephant, and Horseback Rides: Aside from animal rides, travellers can also choose from bullock cart rides and boat rides if they do not want to go on animal rides.
5. Shows & Performances: Chokhi Dhani is well-known for the residents' music and dance performances. The most well-known is the nomad tribe's performance, which features Kalbeliya, Ghoomar, and Chari dance forms. Aside from that, the Bamboo Acrobatics, Terah Thali Dance, and Traditional Fire Act highlight the daring actions performed by diverse folk performers, leaving the audience interested, awestruck, and in awe of their history. You can go for a Chokhi Dhani Booking Online for a hassle-free experience here.
Other acts include magic shows, in which artists demonstrate their talents by inducing different optical illusions and hypnotisms, and puppet shows, in which puppeteers relate tales from ancient times that are representative of Rajasthani culture.
There is an astrologer who sits with his cards spread out in front of him; there are bioscope films that depict Rajasthan's past, Mehandi and henna artists to paint palms, and many more country side experiences to be had.
Do your Online Booking Chokhi Dhani now with Go Rajasthan Travel. We are great with tour coordination and management.
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|1 Days||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai City)||Hotel Lobby||English / Hindi||Rajasthani Dinner|