Pushkar, the only land within the universe holding the temple of the creator of the universe i.e. Lord Brahma, located in Rajasthan state of India. Along with the pilgrimage sights and quirky cafes, there's an abundance of traveller places in Pushkar with hopeful surprises on every corner. The small shops lined up within the colourful streets are full of joy, vibrancy, culture, and warmth. Serving as a 'Gateway to the Golden Thar Desert' Pushkar maps itself on the world for hosting the largest camel fair and therefore also offers a number of desert adventure activities that attract tourists from all corners of the world.
Travel Route: Jaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur
Travel Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Start Point: Jaipur
End Point: Jaipur
3 Days Luxury Pushkar Getaway from Jaipur Highlights
- Relax, rejuvenate and celebrate in style with the perfect rooftop settings, well manicured lawns, handpicked lightings and pure opulence in the lap of nature
- Sit on the ghats surrounding the Pushkar Lake and watch a beautiful sunset reflecting its colors in the water
- Experience time travel as you stay in this luxury property that has all the royal vibes perfectly mirroring the state of Rajasthan
- Stroll through the rustic town of Pushkar where the streets are lined with vibrant markets, temples and cafes offering good food of different cuisines from the world
3 Days Luxury Pushkar Getaway from Jaipur
Day 01 Jaipur to Pushkar | Welcome to The Jewel Of The Thar Desert
- Begin your amazing Pushkar weekend tour by starting early in the morning from Jaipur.
- On the way to Pushkar, you can also opt for an optional visit to the Ajmer-e-Shareef Dargah, a renowned pilgrimage site in Ajmer.
- You can also visit the other places in Ajmer like Anasagar Lake, Dhai din ka Jhopra, Ajmer Fort, Digamber Jain Temple, and Maharana Pratap statue.
- Upon reaching Pushkar, complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time.
- You can also indulge in various recreational activities on the property.
- In the evening, go on a jeep or camel safari in the nearby village and desert land.
- Later, return back to the property for the cultural event, wherein you can enjoy and participate in local folk dances.
- Overnight stay at the property in Pushkar.
Day 02 Pushkar Local Sightseeing | Explore the streets of Pushkar
- Wake up to a beautiful morning surrounded by the chirping of birds and a beautiful view of sunrise.
- Have a hearty breakfast and head out for your sightseeing tour of Pushkar.
- Start by visiting the one and only worship place of Lord Brahma in the whole universe - The Brahma Temple.
- Also, visit the Cattle fairground where the world-famous Pushkar Cattle Fair is held every year.
- The rest of the day is at leisure, wherein you can choose to explore the rest of Pushkar.
- You can visit Pushkar Lake, Rangji Temple, Gurudwara Sahib, Savitri Mata Temple, and enjoy shopping at Pushkar Bazaar.
- Stroll around the streets and explore the colourful markets, here you will find handmade stone jewellery, colourful bohemian clothes and so much more.
- Explore the cafes and taste the flavours of delicious street foods such as hot kachori, pakode, Malpue, khaman, falafel and much more.
- Later just before the sunset, witness the aarti at the ghat and watch the sun gently setting down with the golden hues.
- Head back to the property for an overnight stay.
Day 03 Pushkar to Jaipur | Depart with Happy Memories
- Wake up to a refreshing morning in the lap of nature.
- Have a delicious breakfast and complete the check-out formalities.
- Begin your transfer back to Jaipur.
- This amazing weekend tour concludes once you get dropped at your desired location in Jaipur.