Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar Ranthambore tour is a special 5 days 4 nights package that takes you to the best places of Rajasthan. It includes meals, accommodation, transportation, airport transfers, and sightseeing activities.
Upon arriving at Jaipur Airport/railway station, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to the hotel. Check in and get some rest. later, visit the City Palace of Jaipur and enjoy shopping.
Go for a sightseeing tour of Jaipur and visit Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall, Amer Fort, and Jaigarh. Later in the Jaipur Ranthambore Udaipur tour, you will be transferred to Ranthambore. Upon reaching, check into a hotel and get some rest. Later, go for a jungle Safari to the tiger s trail.
Take a holy dip in Pushkar Lake, surrounded by 400 temples and 52 Ghats and adore the orange tint reflection in the lake
Visit the Ranthambore fort and Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History. Later, enjoy a jeep safari through the forest and spot some tigers.
5 Days Jaipur Pushkar Ranthambore
Day 01 Arrive in Jaipur | Get Ready to listen
- Meet our welcoming representatives on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport and get transferred to the hotel.
- In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) or Chokhi Dhani An Ethnic Village Resort.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Jaipur | Fort & Palace Tour
- After breakfast, start for a full day of local sightseeing in Jaipur at first, visit Amber Fort Palace, and get enthralled by its beauty.
- Post that, take a photo stop at Jal Mahal and relish your taste buds by having a stroll at food stalls.
- Later you will be visiting the City Palace and Jantar Mantar.
- In the evening, visit Hawa Mahal and know the story behind its name.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03 Travel Jaipur to Pushkar | Feel the Divine Energy at the Brahma Temple
- Early morning after breakfast proceed towards the Land of Brahma I. e. Pushkar.
- Before Pushkar visit the World Famous Dargah-e-Sharif in Ajmer.
- Later drive to Pushkar, visit Lord Brahma Temple and enjoy the beautiful Sunset at Mata Savitri Temple.
- Later take a walk of the Holy Lake in Pushkar and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 04 Travel Pushkar to Ranthambore |Spot the Royal Tigers of India
- After completing the breakfast, drive to Ranthambore city.
- After finishing the check-in process, visit the Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary. Ranthambore Park is a home for the wild animals including tiger, leopard, wild boar and more. If you have the luck, then you can witness the rare species in this park.
- You can travel inside the park by taking the jeeps. Then you will be taken to your hotel room for night stay.
Day 05 Ranthambore to Jaipur Depart
- Say goodbye to this scintillating experience of being in the city of matchless wonders.
- Wake up with the treasured memories occupying your mind and enjoy one more breakfast in Ranthambore.
- Transfer to the Jaipur station/airport to begin your homeward bound journey.
- With this, your tour ends merrily with fond memories.