Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is one of the busiest cities of the state. It is also known as theÂ Pink City, for its trademark building colour. The city houses a sea of palaces that boast of rich history and are culturally inclined.
Your next destination is Pushkar. The city is a spiritual hub. Many tourists come to the city to attain nirvana. In fact, it has one of the most popular Ghats that you will be visiting on your tour of the city.
After Pushkar, you will head to Udaipur, the City of Lake. Many also refer to it as the Venice of the East. However, all of this will come true to you when you visit the city. It is as if a fiction novel that talks of beautiful lakes, lovely enchanting palaces has come to life.
The last destination of your tour is, Mount Abu. Mind you, it is the only hill station in Rajasthan and it is nothing but a reflection of heaven on earth. The cool breeze and the lush greenery will blow your mind. The beauty of this place will come fresh to your mind every time you think of this place.
So, get set and go, your Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur Mount Abu holiday package awaits you.
Route: Jaipur - Pushkar - Udaipur - Mount Abu
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Start Point: Jaipur
End Point: Abu Road or Udaipur
7 Days Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur Mount Abu Tour - Highlights
- Tour the City Palace of Jaipur and explore its architectural brilliance.
- Check out the largest observatory of India, the Jantar Mantar
- Sit on the ghats surrounding the Pushkar Lake and watch a beautiful sunset reflecting its colors in the water
- Experience time travel as you stay in this luxury property that has all the royal vibes perfectly mirroring the state of Rajasthan
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Udaipur city with a ropeway ride.
- Enhance the view of Fatehsagar by taking the boat in the middle of the lake
- Enhance your photography skills at the Guru Shikhar - highest viewpoint of Mount Abu
Inclusions: Stay, Breakfast, Transfer & Sightseeing
7 Days Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur Mount Abu Tour
Day 01 Arrival at Jaipur | Get Ready to listen "Khamma Ghani" on your Arrival
- On your arrival at Jaipur airport, our representative will be there to welcome you and escort you to your hotel.
- Once you reach your hotel, you can complete the check-in process and take some rest. After which you will begin exploring the tourist attractions around the city.
- To begin with, you will head straight to the City Palace. The main highlight of the palace is its architecture. It is constructed with a blend of Mughal and Rajasthani designs and carvings. The palace also houses a number of other palaces, courtyards and gardens within its complex itself. But what you must look out for is the Chandra and Mubarak Mahal.
- On your departure from the palace, you will find a plethora of retail shops. You can take a walk along the traditional market and see if something interests you.
- End your day by heading back to your hotel and overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 02 Jaipur Local Sightseeing | Visit the Mighty Forts & Palaces
- Begin your day with breakfast at the hotel. Post that, head towards the Hawa Mahal. The Mahal is located right in the heart of the city. It includes a total number of 953 windows and hence it is also known as theÂ Palace of Winds.
- After visiting the Hawa Mahal, you can make your way towards the Amber Fort. The highlight of the fort, especially for the kids is the elephant ride that takes your uphill. The fort is located on top of a hill and if you are not a fan of hiking, then let the mighty elephants take care of your problem. The architecture of the fort is something that will interest you further.
- Before you end your day, head to the Jantar Mantar. The Jantar Mantar is an interesting place to be at and we will tell you why. Firstly, the observatory is one of the largest observatories in India. Secondly, for the construction of the observatory to be accurate, the entire structure was first made out of wood and once the measurements were perfect, the replica out of concrete was created.
- Post this tiring, yet satisfying day, head back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 03 Jaipur to Pushkar | Visit various holy Pushkar Lake
- Today you will be travelling to Pushkar. The distance you need to cover is 150 kms and it should take you around 3 hours by road.
- Post your check-in process, you can head out to visit the attractions of the city. The first destination on your list is the Pushkar Ghats. The Pushkar Ghats are renowned for its spiritual vibe. Tourists from all over the world come to these Ghats to attain nirvana.
- Next up on your list is the Man Mahal. Man Mahal is the largest palace and hotel in Pushkar town. In fact, it is the best place for a full view of the banks and temples located around the lake. They say, it is one of the most beautiful places of Pushkar.
- It is time to catch up on some rest after this hectic day. So, reach your hotel and overnight stay in Pushkar.
Day 04 Pushkar to Udaipur | Welcome to the City of Lakes
- Day 4 brings to you some more travel. Today, after breakfast, you will be heading to the City of Lakes. The distance that you will be covering, by road, is 280 kms and it should take you round about 5 hours to reach your destination.
- Post your check-in procedure, you will be heading towards the first attraction of the city. The first pit stop is the City Palace of Udaipur. Just like the City Palace of Jaipur, the one in Udaipur is a lavish complex. It is the pride of the city and is located peacefully on the banks of Lake Pichola. The complex comprises of 11 wonderful palaces with the sheer glimpse of unique paintings, antique furniture and exquisite glass mirror and ornamental tiles work.
- After the tour of the palace, you can take a walk in the narrow lanes of the old city of Udaipur and then make your way back to the hotel for the overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 05 Udaipur Local Sightseeing | Delve into the Beauty of Udaipur
- On day 5, the first place you will be visiting is the Fateh Sagar Lake. So, hurry up with breakfast because some fun attractions are waiting to be explored.
- The lake is a huge water body constructed in a circular shape right in the heart of the city, surrounded by mountains. But it is not fun looking at the lake from the land. Instead get on a boat and enjoy its tranquillity being right in the middle of the lake.
- From being in the water, it is time to fly, well almost. The next attraction point is the Mansapurna Karni Mata Ropeway. The ropeway gives you a birds eye view of the entire city. It overlooks the Lake Pichola, City Palace, the Sajjangarh Fort and even the Aravalli Mountains.
- The last attraction of the day is a vintage car museum. On your way back from the ropeway ride, you will spot this museum. The museum contains several cars of the Maharajas of Mewar from the past and also from the present. It is a treat for car lovers.
- After this productive day, you can return to your hotel for an overnight stay and dinner.
Day 06 Udaipur to Mount Abu | Visit highest viewpoint of Mount Abu
- Make sure you are ready to hit the road, after an early breakfast. Today you will be travelling to your last destination, Mount Abu. The journey is approximately 3 hours long and the distance you need to cover is 170 kms.
- Once you are in Mount Abu, head to the hotel to complete your check-in process and then you can start visiting the tourist points. The first destination on your list is the Dilwara Temple. The Dilwara Temple is one of the finest and architecturally renowned Jain temples in India. A large number of visitors and pilgrims visit this temple every day. The highlight of the temple is its extraordinary architecture.
- After attaining some spiritual peace at the temple, you can head to the Nakki Lake. The sunset at the lake is a sight to look out for. Also, the boating experience is one of its highlights.
- From the lake, you can head back to your hotel and start packing for your departure the next day.
Day 07 Departure | Say Goodbye to the the City of Lakes
- A week-long getaway has come to an end. Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive down to Udaipur to catch a flight back home.
- We hope your Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur Mount Abu holiday package was filled with memories to take back home. See you soon.