Enjoy a Jaipur SIghtseeing tour and connect with all the vibrancy that the pink city of India is famous for.
Starting with your arrival in the city at Railway Station or Airport, you will be taken to your hotel. A saga of 3 days of attractions will ensue after this, where you will be going to see Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, City Palace, Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Govind Dev Ji Temple, and a famous market of the city for shopping.
On the last day of the tour, you will be dropped back to the airport or railway station, thus completing the experience.
Included in this tour is the option to choose your accommodation in a budget or premium property, breakfast on all days, transfers, pickup and drop, tolls and parking fees. Enjoy a hassle free experience with this sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- Package Cost not valid during Diwali Festival Period (10 Nov to 20 Nov 2023) and Christmas and New Year Period (20 Dec to 05 Jan 2024)
3 Days Pink City Jaipur Tour
Day 01 Welcome to Pink City Jaipur | Get Ready to listen
- Meet our welcoming representatives on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport and get transferred to the hotel.
- On arrival check into hotel and take some rest.
- After freshen up, proceed to visit City Palace and Museum along with Jantar Mantar, which is a heritage site with fixed instruments for making astronomical observations.
- Later, you can proceed for a photo stop at Hawa Mahal and also opt to explore the nearby markets.
- Don't forget to visit Albert Hall where you can roam around and savor delicious street food.
- Then you can visit Birla Mandir (Laxminarayan Temple) that's made solely of white marble.
- In the evening return back to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Jaipur | Explore Amber Forts Sheesh Mahal, a Heart-Throb of Bollywood Films
- After breakfast, Start today full day sightseeing tour of Pink City Jaipur
- First in the morning visit the Nahargarh Fort that offers some of the most stunning views of sunrise along with a panoramic view of all of Pink City Jaipur in all its splendor.
- After you are done exploring the beauty of Nahargarh Fort, you can proceed to Jaigarh Fort.
- Then you can visit the grand Amber Fort and Palace cradled on the top of the Aravali Hill overlooking the Pink City of Jaipur.
- Here, you can take an Elephant Safari to the top of the Amber Fort and then visit the beautiful Sheesh Mahal where Bollywood legendary movie "Mughal-E-Azam's" song "Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya" was shot.
- Later in the evening, you can visit the traditional markets where you can shop for beautiful souvenirs.
- Proceed back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 03 Hotel - Jaipur Airport or Railway Station Departure
- Have a breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.