Ranthambore and Jaipur, these two destinations are highly rated by the travellers even by the bloggers. The concept to include both the destinations together is basically give you an experience of culture and adventure.
Jaipur comes in one of the top cultural cities of Rajasthan and is popular as a Pink city. Similarly, Ranthambore is a famous wildlife destination among the national parks of Northern India.
The people who have a deep knowledge of wildlife can spend a week or more in Ranthambore to explore every corner of the national park. The package of 5 Days Jaipur Ranthambore Tour is considered very interesting and tourist friendly for the people of Jaipur even for other cities due to well connectivity through air, train and surface.
Route: Jaipur - Ranthambore
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Start Point: Jaipur
End Point: Jaipur
5 Days Jaipur Ranthambore Tour - Highlights
- Get a chance to visit the famous Pink city of Rajasthan.
- Experience the Elephant ride to ascend at Amber Fort.
- Get a chance to visit a traditional Rajasthani dance in Jaipur.
- Experience the Jungle safari with our experienced naturalist.
- Get a chance to visit Organic farming in Ranthambore.
- Get a chance to visit an ancient Ranthambore Fort followed by a visit to famous lord Ganesha temple.
- Get a chance to see the Wild Tigers, Bison, Deer, Peacock, Monkey, wide water bodies and nature track.
4 Days Jaipur Ranthambore Tour
Day 01 Arrival at Jaipur | Get Ready to listen
- Arrive Jaipur airport / railway station and transfer to the hotel. In the evening witness the Aarti ceremony at the famous Iskcon Temple or Birla Temple.
- In the evening proceed to visit Chokhi Dhani and enjoy the Rajasthani Cultural dance followed by Rajasthani dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 02 Jaipur Local Sightseeing | Visit the Mighty Amer Fort
- Breakfast at hotel and then proceed to visit Amber Fort - This magnificent fort comprises an extensive palace complex, built from pale yellow and pink sandstone, and white marble, and is divided into four main sections, each with its own courtyard. Enjoy the Elephant ride to ascend to the Fort.
- Later visit City Palace - The palace was built between 1729 and 1732 AD by Sawai Jai Singh II. He ruled in Amer and planned and built the outer walls of the palace and later rulers added to the architecture of this palace.
- Also visit Jantar Mantar - There are plenty of observatories all over the world, but the Jantar Mantar is considered to be one of the largest observatories ever built.
- Drive pass to Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal - Built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh of the Kachhwaha Rajput dynasty.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 03 Jaipur to Ranthambore | Visit UNESCO World heritage site Ranthambore Fort
- Breakfast at hotel and then drive to Ranthambore. On arrival and transfer to the resort.
- Evening proceed to visit Ranthambore Fort - this fort is located inside the Ranthambore national park and now it comes under UNESCO World heritage site.
- You can also visit the famous Hindu temple of lord Ganesha. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ranthambore.
Day 04 Ranthambore Safari and Jaipur Departure | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Early morning pick up from your resort and then proceed for Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park. Return to the resort.
- After freshen up enjoy your morning breakfast. Afternoon you can spend time at Organic farms where you can actually see how to do organic farming. Now, it's time for a Lunch.
- Later, drive back to Jaipur to board onward flight for train for further destination with Happy Memories!!