Taste the essence of rich heritage and culture like never before on this Family Royalty Rajasthan tour of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Mount Abu and Udaipur. Get enchanted with forts that seemed to be painted right out of a fairy tale book and royal palaces which narrate the heroic tales of the legendary Rajput warriors.
Begin this tour by exploring the capital city of Jaipur that is guarded by the majestic Amer fort and houses the iconic Wind Palace - the Hawa Mahal. Update your gallery with the vivid shades of Blue as you go to the towering Mehrangarh and get a 360-degree view of the blue city - Jodhpur.
Revel in the beauty of the lakes, majestic palaces and authentic Rajasthani folklore entertainment. Finally visit the only hill station in Rajasthan embraced with gurgling rivers, canopied by lush and evergreen forests, and dotted with promising waterfalls.
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- Package Cost not valid during Diwali Festival Period (10 Nov to 20 Nov 2023) and Christmas and New Year Period (20 Dec to 05 Jan 2024)
Royalty of Rajasthan Tour
Day 01 Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur | Get Ready to Listen
- Meet our representative on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport and get transferred to the hotel.
- Check-in to hotel. and in the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Birla Temple. (Laxminarayan Mandir) or Chokhi Dhani An Ethnic Village Resort.
- Return to your hotel for some rest.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02 Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour | Visit the Mighty Amer & Nahargarh Fort
- After having breakfast, start for a full day of sightseeing in Jaipur.
- At first, visit Amber Fort Palace, and get enthralled by its beauty.
- Later, visit Nahargarh Fort, the fort offers a breathaking view the Pink City.
- Post that, take a photo stop at Jal Mahal and relish your taste buds by having a stroll at food stalls.
- Later you will be visiting the City Palace and Jantar Mantar.
- In the evening, visit Hawa Mahal and know the story behind its name.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03 Day 3: Jaipur to Jodhpur Sightseeing | Visit to the Imperial Umaid Bhavan Palace
- After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur.
- Upon arrival check in to the hotel and prepare for the day.
- In the afternoon start for sightseeing covering the Imperial Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Visit India's Largest Fort - Mehrangarh Fort and take pictures of the blue city from the top.
- Post that, you would be taken to Jaswant Thada.
- Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 04 Day 4: Jodhpur to Mount Abu | Visit the One and Only Hill Station of Rajasthan
- After breakfast transfer to Mt. Abu.
- On arrival check in to your hotel and take rest.
- Start your tour by visiting Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple and Achalgarh.
- Trek up to the Highest Point of Rajasthan - Guru Shikhar and after that visit the Dilwara Jain Temple.
- Post that you would be taken to the Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery and Nakki Lake where you can enjoy a boat ride (at your own cost).
- Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Day 05 Mount Abu to Udaipur | Visit the 'City of Lakes'
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive for Udaipur City of Lakes.
- On arrival at Udaipur check in to the hotel.
- In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view.
- From the lake, you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside.
- Return back and overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 06 Udaipur Sightseeing | Admire the Beauty of City Palace
- After morning breakfast start for the Udaipur Lake City Tour.
- Start your tour by visiting the shimmering Fateh Sagar Lake, Maharana Pratap Memorial, and take pictures at Nehru Garden
- Post that, visit Sahelion-Ki-Bari - Queen s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum - a museum of folk and art which displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls.
- After that visit City Palace The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple built by Maharana Jagat Singh and end the day by visiting Gulab Bagh.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 07 Departure | Say Goodbye to the Land of Maharajas
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Udaipur Airport or Railway Station for your onward journey.
- This marks your tour to end with beautiful memories.