Rajasthan Is The Jewel In India's Crown. Take Yourself And Your Loved Ones To Experience The Best Of This Imperial State As You Drive Through A Varied Countryside Adorned With Palaces, Lakes And Vast Stretches Of The Great Indian Desert. Taste The Essence Of Rich Heritage And Culture On This Tour To The Pink City Of Jaipur And The City Of Lakes - Udaipur.
Travel Route: Jaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar
Travel Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Start Point: Jaipur
End Point: Jaipur
- Minimum 2 Persons are required to book this tour
- Package Cost not valid during Diwali Festival Period (10 Nov to 20 Nov 2023), Christmas and New Year Period (20 Dec to 05 Jan 2024) and Pushkar Fair Period (20 Nov to 27 Nov 2023)
Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar Tour - Highlights
- Explore the grand forts of Jaipur that narrate the stories of love, war, victory and failures which together make up a glorious past
- Seek blessings of the creator of Universe as you visit the ancient temple of Lord Brahma
- Get enchanted by the scent of world-famous â€œPushkar Rose Essenceâ€ that lingers in the air throughout the city
- Shop your heart out as you stroll through the colourful markets that come to life every evening & sell beautiful handicrafts
- Visit City Palace, One of the highest and largest palaces in India, built on 598-meter high plateau that has even hosted "James Bond" for a movie
- Visit Saheliyon Ki Bari and relax at the Marble seat where once Maharaja and Maharani sat in, while you admire the royal and peaceful view.
- Float lavishly and marvel at the sight of the Pichola lake which will take you to a different level of stillness
6 Days Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur Tour
Day 01 Arrival at Jaipur | Get Ready to listen
- Tour guests will arrive at Jaipur Airport as per their scheduled flight.
- Upon arrival they will meet our tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel.
- In the evening we witness a beautiful Sound & Light Show at Amer fort.
- We then experience Jaipur city by night.
- Later return back to hotel & overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02 Jaipur Local Sightseeing | Visit the Fort & Places
- Today we explore the City of Jaipur.
- We visit Hawa Mahal the palace of winds, Jantar Mantar A UNESCO World Heritage site also an astronomical marvel, and City Palace the royal residence, known for its architectural blend of Indian, Mughal, Rajput and European styles.
- Later we visit Panna Meena ka Kund and Amer Fort known for its Mughal influenced artistic style. Followed by shopping at Sanganer fabric printing shop.
- In the evening we have free time for shopping.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03 Jaipur to Pushkar | Visit various temples and holy Pushkar Lake
- Today we proceed to Pushkar - one of the oldest cities with heritage, culture, and warmth rolled into one panoramic landscape.
- En route we visit Kishangarh Kashmir of Rajasthan.
- Upon arrival at Pushkar we visit Brahma Mandir one of very few existing temples dedicated to god Brahma, Pushkar Tirth and witness the divine evening aarti at Pushkar Ghat.
- Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day 04 Pushkar to Udaipur Via Chittorgarh | Welcome to the City of Lakes
- After delicious breakfast, today we proceed to Udaipur.
- On the way visit Chittorgarh Fort a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a symbol of bravery. Here we will see Ranakumbha Palace where founder of Udaipur Maharana Udai Singh was born, Meera Mandir was once the home of famous bhakti poetess Meerabai, Vijay Stambha victory monument constructed by Mewar king to commemorate victory over Mahmud Khilji and Queen Padmini s Palace located amidst water bodies.
- Today you have a chance to get yourself clicked in Rajasthani outfit.
- On arrival Udaipur check-in at your hotel and overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 05 Udaipur Local Sightseeing | Delve into the Beauty of Udaipur
- Today morning we visit Moti Magri also known as Pearl hill which overlooks the Fateh Sagar Lake.
- It is time to explore Udaipur city, we visit City palace an architectural marvel.
- Then we enjoy boat ride to Jag Mandir palace built on island in Lake Pichola.
- Later we have free time for shopping. In the evening we enjoy a traditional music and dance show.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 06 Deaprture | Say Goodbye to the the City of Lakes
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- This marks the end of your tour with wonderful memories.