Once called the asleep desert city, Jaisalmer has currently turned up as one of the most important tourist destinations of India. Close right within the middle of the fantastical Thar Desert, the Jaisalmer city is scattered across the desert land of Rajasthan. You'll visit the Sam Sand Dunes of the mighty Thar Desert, enjoy an exciting camel ride to reach the heart of the desert and visit Gadi Sagar Lake, Golden Fort and famous Havelis in Jaisalmer.
At Go Rajasthan, we provide an appealing Jaisalmer Tour that may want an incredible India you have got ever dreamed of viewing. Allow us to make your weekend entertaining and romantic whereas permitting you to explore "The Golden City" of the country.
Duration: 2Â Nights / 3Â Days
Start Point: Jaisalmer
End Point: Jaisalmer
Padharo Jaisalmer 3 Days Tour - Highlights
- Travel toÂ townÂ embellishedÂ within theÂ glory of its past and soakedÂ in theÂ colorsÂ of Gold
- StepÂ during aÂ scene straight out of theÂ arabian nightsÂ as you venture out on aÂ camelÂ ride amidstÂ the gorgeousÂ sand dunes
- ExploreÂ one in every ofÂ the World's Largest Living Fort -Â sonarÂ Quila andÂ hearÂ listen toÂ fabledÂ storiesÂ famousÂ among the locals
- SpendÂ a nightÂ at the dunes andÂ cherishÂ the gorgeousÂ sightÂ as theÂ sun sinksÂ in theÂ golden sands
- Relive the bollywood moments with your loved ones at the Sam Sand Dunes where many blockbuster movies were shot like - Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Airlift, Parmanu and many more.
Includes:Â Stay, Meals, Transfer, Sightseeing, Camel Safari and More.
Padharo Jaisalmer 03 Days Tour
Day 01 Arrive at Jaisalmer
We will be received at the Railway Station and transferred to the pre-booked hotel. Check-in to the hotel and have refreshments. After having rest, your day is free to explore the sights and sounds of the city and to hit the famous shopping destinations like Manak Chowk, Sadar Bazaar and Pansari Bazaar. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02 Jaisalmer
After an early morning breakfast within the hotel, get set to explore the sight-seeing attractions of Jaisalmer. Our expert Jaisalmer guide will receive you at the hotel lobby to proceed for the sight-seeing. Visit top tourist attractions like Patwon ki Haveli, Jain temples, Amar Sagar Lake and Jaisalmer Fort. Later within the afternoon, our Jaisalmer guide will take you to the famous Rajasthani restaurant for lunch. After lunch, visit more places like Nathmalji ki Haveli, Kanoi for parasailing then Sam Sand Dunes for adventurous experiences like Quad-biking. Within the later evening, visit the desert for camel safari. Also enjoy the traditional music and dance performances within the desert then compliment your day with Rajasthani Thali consisting of a range of Rajasthani dishes. Spend your night within the desert camp that are safe and adventurous.
Day 03 Jaisalmer Departure
After breakfast within the morning, leave from the desert and proceed to more tourist attractions like Khaba Fort and Vyas Chhatri. Later, return back to the hotel, take a rest and check-out. Our tour representative will drive you to the airport or station. Your Jaisalmer tour with Kingsthan Tourism ends.