4 days tour package of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer in Rajasthan a really popular traveller destination in India dotted with Palaces, Forts, the thar desert, spirited & colourful markets, camel ride, jeep safari. We provide the very best level of attention and detail for all travel arrangements for Jodhpur and Jaisalmer tour travel packages. The buirdly forts that tower this brilliant city sum up to a spectacle you'd not want to miss. Your 4 day Rajasthan tour itinerary will include a visit to the majestic Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, Patwon ki Haveli and Salim Singh ki Haveli in Jaisalmer. the traditional design of these attractions can amaze you.
Route: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Start Point: Jodhpur
End Point: Jodhpur
4 Days Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour - Highlights
- Visit the Worlds Largest Desert Living Fort - Jaisalmer Fort, and listen to the folk-tales by the locals residing in the fort
- Dance on the Rajasthani beats in the local attire with the local Cultural Folk Dancers while having sizzling barbeque in the vivid desert
- Relive the bollywood moments at the Sam Sand Dunes where many blockbuster movies were shot like - Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Airlift, Parmanu and many more.
- Visit one of the most preserved and largest fort of India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and take pictures of the vibrant blue city from the top
- Witness the local menfolk wearing colorful turbans which have a unique character where you will feel like you have gone back in time.
Inclusions: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner Served only during Camp Stay, Camel Safari, Transfer & Sightseeing
Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
Day 01 Arrival at Jodhpur | Home to the Impregnable Mehrangarh Fort
- Reach Jodhpur, where a representative will help you get transferred to the hotel.
- On reaching the hotel, complete the check-in process and take some rest.
- Once ready, you can proceed to explore the stunning blue city of Jodhpur.
- You can visit the beautiful Umaid Bhavan Palace, which is built on a vast 26 acres and is one of the world's largest private residences.
- Then you can proceed to the majestic Mehrangarh Fort that stands on a perpendicular cliff, four hundred feet above the skyline of Jodhpur.
- Don't forget to visit the beautiful memorial made in marble, the Jaswant Thada, often described as the Taj Mahal of Marwar.
- Keep continuing your sightseeing tour and visit the beautiful Balsamand Lake
- In the evening, you can visit the colorful local market and shop for some authentic antiques and classic handicrafts at Ghanta Ghar and Kalyan Lak.
- Later, you can proceed back to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 02 Jodhpur to Jaisalmer | Travel to the Shimmering 'Golden City' of Rajasthan
- After an early morning breakfast within the hotel, pack your luggage and check-out from the hotel.
- Our chauffeur will receive you from the hotel and drive you to Jaisalmer. The distance from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer is around 300 km and it takes around 4-5 hours to reach in Jaisalmer. You'll be taken during a spacious and air-conditioned car providing full comfort for your journey.
- On arrival, check-in to the hotel, have lunch and shower for the Jaisalmer city tour.
- Later, visit the top attractions like Gadisar Lake and Bada Bagh. Later within the evening, hit the famous shopping destinations and enjoy shopping and street food in places like Pansari Bazaar or Sadar Bazaar.
- Come back to hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 03 Sightseeing in Jaisalmer | Explore the Secrets Hidden Behind the Beautiful Sand Dunes
- After early morning breakfast, prepare for the Jaisalmer city tour.
- Visit places like Jaisalmer Fort, Jain temple, Patwa Haveli, Badal Vilas and War Museum.
- Later within the evening, head out to the desert for an adventurous experience. Enjoy a camel or jeep safari within the vast desert.
- Within the late evening, enjoy folk cultural music and dance performances and have a delicious dinner amidst the desert.
- Spend your night within the safe and the adventurous desert camp.
Day 04 Jaisalmer to Jodhpur Departure | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Enjoy a healthy and attractive Rajasthani breakfast within the middle of the desert and checkout from the camp.
- Then continue your journey for Jaisalmer City Tour and visit famous places like Kuldhara and Amar Sagar.
- Our representative will then drop you back to Jaisalmer/Jodhpur Airport or Railway Station. Here, your delightful Jodhpur Jaisalmer journey ends.