Often referred to as the "Venice of the West", the city of lakes Udaipur is located in a setting of lush greenery and azure water lakes. The beautiful attractions like City Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake and lovely palaces add to its charm.
The blue city of India has a charm that revolves in the air. The towering Meherangarh Fort, the largest fort of India, guarding the magnificent city painted with vivid hues of blue in Jodhpur is a delight to one's eyes.
The golden city of legends and folklore- Jaisalmer, has a lot to offer to its travellers as well, from the brilliance of Jaisalmer Fort and the stories that are buried in its walls to a unique and thrilling camel safari on the Thar desert, the place has history sewn into its fabric and sand dunes that make it uniquely attractive.
Route: Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Start Point: Udaipur
End Point: Udaipur
- Minimum 2 Persons are required to book this tour
- Package Cost not valid during Diwali Festival Period (10 Nov to 20 Nov 2023) and Christmas and New Year Period (20 Dec to 05 Jan 2024)
Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package - Highlights
- Visit City Palace, One of the highest and largest palaces in India, built on 598-meter high plateau that has even hosted "James Bond" for a movie
- Visit one of the most preserved and largest fort of India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and take pictures of the vibrant blue city from the top
- Float lavishly and marvel at the sight of the Pichola lake that completely turns orange during sundown
- Relive the bollywood moments with your loved ones at the Sam Sand Dunes where many blockbuster movies were shot like - Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Airlift, Parmanu and many more.
Includes: Stay, Meals, Transfer, Sightseeing, Camel Safari and More.
Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
Day 01 Arrival at Udaipur | Welcome to the City of Lakes
- You will reach Udaipur, and there meet the representative from Airport or Railway Station. Get transferred to your hotel. On reaching the hotel, complete the check-in process and take some rest.
- In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view.
- Later, return back to your hotel to enjoy scrumptious dinner.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Udaipur | Witness the charm of City Palace
- After enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for Udaipur lake city tour.
- Visit the City Palace, admire the architectures with mirrored walls and ivory doors, windows with colored glasses, the beautiful marble balconies and the peacock courtyard.
- Further, visit the lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari, a noble greenhouse bulit for the ladies who went with the princess after marrying Maharana Sangram Singh.
- You will also be visiting Jagdish Temple built by Maharana Jagat Singh and dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh.
- Also, visit Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum - a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks and dolls.
- Later, return back to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 03 Udaipur to Jodhpur Via Ranakpur Temple | Welcome to the Blue City
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and then check out of the hotel.
- En route visit the famous Ranakpur Temple.
- Continue your drive towards Jodhpur. You will reach there by afternoon and check-in.
- Proceed towards Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, and Balsamad Lake after enjoying your lunch.
- Continue your sightseeing tour and visit Ghanta Ghar, Kaylana Lake, and Umaid Bhawan Palace during the evening.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 04 Jodhpur to Jaisalmer | Walk through Shimmering "Golden City" of Rajasthan
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and then get ready to transfer to Jaisalmer.
- On reaching the hotel, complete the check-in process and take some rest.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you can opt to explore the surroundings on your own.
- Return back to the hotel in Jaisalmer for an overnight stay.
Day 05 Jaisalmer Desert Tour | Drive to The Heart of the Thar Desert
- After enjoy your morning breakfast.
- Start your sightseeing tour by visiting Jaisalmer Fort, Jain temple, Patwa Haveli, Nathmahal ki Haveli.
- Explore a few other places like haveli of Salem Singh, Badal Vilas, and the war museum.
- Following evening you will head out to the desert for an exotic desert experience.
- Enjoy a camel safari and Jeep Safari over the sand dunes and return back to your camps.
- Your night will be made special with dinner and some cultural programs in the open-air theatre where social distancing will be followed.
- Overnight stay at Desert camps.
Day 06 Departure | Wave Goodbye to the Land of Maharajas
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- This marks the end of your tour with wonderful memories.