Often referred to as the "Venice of the West", the city of lakes Udaipur is located in a setting of lush greenery and azure water lakes. The beautiful attractions like City Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake and lovely palaces add to its charm.
The blue city of India has a charm that revolves in the air. The towering Meherangarh Fort, the largest fort of India, guarding the magnificent city painted with vivid hues of blue in Jodhpur is a delight to one's eyes.
The golden city of legends and folklore- Jaisalmer, has a lot to offer to its travellers as well, from the brilliance of Jaisalmer Fort and the stories that are buried in its walls to a unique and thrilling camel safari on the Thar desert, the place has history sewn into its fabric and sand dunes that make it uniquely attractive.
Route: Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Start Point: Udaipur
End Point: Udaipur
Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package - Highlights
- Visit City Palace, One of the highest and largest palaces in India, built on 598-meter high plateau that has even hosted "James Bond" for a movie
- Visit one of the most preserved and largest fort of India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and take pictures of the vibrant blue city from the top
- Float lavishly and marvel at the sight of the Pichola lake that completely turns orange during sundown
- Relive the bollywood moments with your loved ones at the Sam Sand Dunes where many blockbuster movies were shot like - Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Airlift, Parmanu and many more.
Includes: Stay, Meals, Transfer, Sightseeing, Camel Safari and More.
Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
Day 01 Arrival at Udaipur | Welcome to the City of Lakes
- You will reach Udaipur, and there meet the representative from Airport or Railway Station. Get transferred to your hotel. On reaching the hotel, complete the check-in process and take some rest.
- In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view.
- Later, return back to your hotel to enjoy scrumptious dinner.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Udaipur | Witness the charm of City Palace
- After enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for aUdaipur lake city tour.
- Visit the City Palace, admire the architectures with mirrored walls and ivory doors, windows with colored glasses, the beautiful marble balconies and the peacock courtyard.
- Further, visit the lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari, a noble greenhouse bulit for the ladies who went with the princess after marrying Maharana Sangram Singh.
- You will also be visiting Jagdish Temple built by Maharana Jagat Singh and dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh.
- Also, visit Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum - a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks and dolls.
- Later, return back to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 03 Udaipur to Jodhpur Via Ranakpur Temple | Welcome to the Blue City
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and then check out of the hotel.
- En route visit the famous Ranakpur Temple.
- Continue your drive towards Jodhpur. You will reach there by afternoon and check-in.
- Proceed towards Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, and Balsamad Lake after enjoying your lunch.
- Continue your sightseeing tour and visit Ghanta Ghar, Kaylana Lake, and Umaid Bhawan Palace during the evening.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 04 Jodhpur to Jaisalmer | Walk through Shimmering "Golden City" of Rajasthan
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and then get ready to transfer to Jaisalmer.
- On reaching the hotel, complete the check-in process and take some rest.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you can opt to explore the surroundings on your own.
- Return back to the hotel in Jaisalmer for an overnight stay.
Day 05 Jaisalmer Desert Tour | Drive to The Heart of the Thar Desert
- After enjoy your morning breakfast.
- Start your sightseeing tour by visiting Jaisalmer Fort, Jain temple, Patwa Haveli, Nathmahal ki Haveli.
- Explore a few other places like haveli of Salem Singh, Badal Vilas, and the war museum.
- Following evening you will head out to the desert for an exotic desert experience.
- Enjoy a camel safari and Jeep Safari over the sand dunes and return back to your camps.
- Your night will be made special with dinner and some cultural programs in the open-air theatre where social distancing will be followed.
- Overnight stay at Desert camps.
Day 06 Departure | Wave Goodbye to the Land of Maharajas
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- This marks the end of your tour with wonderful memories.