Udaipur-Mount Abu 5 Days Tour is a splendid improvised journey which will take the tourists to the crown jewel of the State Rajasthan, the majestic Aravalli ranges and the only hill station in the dry state of Rajasthan, along with the city of Lakes Udaipur which reflects the grand marvel of the city. Each one of these tourist spots propound their own distinctive magnetism and glamour which adds up the memories to the traveler s minds and makes it ever-memorable.
Called as theÂ Venice of the East, Udaipur is surrounded by the Grand Aravalli ranges and the lakes, and offers the most enchanting sightseeing as well as the most memorable tourist destination you have ever imagined. The lake Pichola and Fateh Sagar Lake boating, sightseeing in the City Palace of Udaipur, Sajjangarh palace, Eklingi temple, etc are some of the must-done activities while in Udaipur. Similarly, situated on the peak of Aravalli range, the Mount Abu is the only hill station surrounded with cool breezes and clouds. This place is famous for the Dilwara Jain temple which is famous for its remarkable architecture and excellence of the artisans of that time. This temple was built almost two centuries past and it still attracts the tourists from all over the world. Apart from the Dilwara temple, Mount Abu has some of the outstanding sunset points, Honeymoon points and other temples around it for the nature lovers and photographers.
We are at Go Rajastahn Travel, which provides Udaipur-Mount Abu 5 days trip to the eagerly waiting tourists and nature lovers. We have connections with several hotels and have an efficient car rental service to facilitate you to go on a memorable trip to Udaipur and Mount Abu. All of our details about the trip are Available in the website gorajasthan.travel.
The Itinerary of the Udaipur-Mount Abu 5 days tour package is displayed below.
Travel Route: Udaipur - Mount Abu
Travel Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Start Point: Udaipur Airport or Railway Station
End Point: Udaipur Airport or Railway Station or Abu Road
Udaipur Mount Abu Tour Package - Highlights
- Visit City Palace, One of the highest and largest palaces in India, built on 598-meter high plateau that has even hosted "James Bond" for a movie
- Visit Saheliyon Ki Bari and relax at the Marble seat where once Maharaja and Maharani sat in, while you admire the royal and peaceful view with your better half
- Travel to Mount Abu, a hamlet that sits high up in the mountains, surrounded by lush forests in a desert state
- Trek up to the highest point of Rajasthan - Guru Shikhar and capture the panoramic view with sunset in your eyes and camera
- Float lavishly with your loved ones and marvel at the sight of the Pichola lake that completely turns orange during sundown