To take a break from the crowded city life and the scorching heat of the summer, then you should plan for a 3 days Mount Abu trip for getaway from the busy schedule. You can explore the only hill station in Rajasthan, located in the Aravalli ranges. This place invigorates the opportunities for the tourists to engage in the beauty of this place. This hill station if the place dotted with excellent hills, historical places, natural scenery and numerous temples and shrines.
Being one of the favorite hill stations in India, this place offers a solitary place to enjoy the vacations, and enliven you via adventurous sports and ecotourism. This place is also counted as one of the oldest and most popular Jain pilgrimage destinations for its Dilwara Jain Temple. Built on so much height, this temple explains the excellent craftsmanship of the fine artisans and designers. This place is most visited during the Summer festival and the Winter festival in which people from all over India as well as from all corners of the world come to witness its vibrancy and grandeur.
There are several top class destination points in this place covered in 3 days Mount Abu Trip package including Mount Arbuda, Nakki Lake, the Mount Abu wildlife sanctuary and the Toad Rock etc. These places are like the gems of the garland of this mountain town which provides genuine pleasure and immense cherishness to the tourists and nature lovers as well as it s a favorite destination for the photographers also.
Travel Route: Mount Abu
Travel Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Start Point: Abu Road Railway Station or Bus Stand
End Point: Abu Road Railway Station or Bus Stand
Mount Abu Tour Package - Highlights
- Enjoy the beautiful sights of the only hill station of Rajasthan
- Visit the best tourist attractions in Mount Abu for a fun-filled sightseeing experience
- Travel to Mount Abu, a hamlet that sits high up in the mountains, surrounded by lush forests in a desert state
- Trek up to the highest point of Rajasthan - Guru Shikhar and capture the panoramic view with sunset in your eyes and camera
- Go to the center of the city to find the beautiful Nakki Lake and indulge in boating activity